Program Perantis Guru
Program Perantis Guru (PPG) aims to give trainee teachers the opportunity to understand the school as an educational institution and the role of the teacher in the classroom.
PPG was formed based on a developmental approach in line with the National Education Philosophy to produce outstanding future teachers.
PPG is the initial exposure of trainee teachers to the world of schooling from a teacher’s perspective.
Trainee teachers are expected to understand student behavior, school management, classroom management, the process of integrating theory and practice in the context of teaching and learning through observation, interaction and reflection.
Forms / Letters
- Cover Letter
- Placement Acceptance Form (fill in both forms and one is given to the school for record).
- PPG monitoring review Form for PPG1/PPG2 (fill by supervising teacher) – for KPR3032 & unstructured program
- PPG1 Marks Form (fill by supervising lecturer) for KPR3032 & unstructured program
- PPG2 Marks Form (fill by supervising lecturer) – for KPR3032 & unstructured program
- Report for failed cases (fill by academic supervisor/coordinator
- KPM Approval Letter (2024)